ECONOMIC SYSTEMS IN SOUTH AFRICA
A candidate who attends this course general competence will be able to: identify and discuss major economic systems, with reference to the South African economy and the role of the individual within the economic system.
Unit 1: Identify and discuss major economic systems
- Different economic systems are identified and explained
- Characteristics of economic systems are compared.
- The advantages and disadvantages of different economic systems are discussed.
- The impact of economic systems on local communities is explained.
Unit 2: Discuss the role of the individual within the local economic system
- Individual economic rights within the communities.
- Individual responsibilities within the communities are expressed.
- The roles and functions of community leaders are discussed.
Unit 3: Discuss economic systems with special reference to the South African Economy
- The elements of a Mixed Economic System are explained.
- The main features of the South African Economic System are discussed.
- The influence of government on the South African Economy is explored.
- The role of the informal sector in the South African Economy is discussed.
- The factors impacting the South African Economy is discussed.
Duration: 1 Day
5 Day Courses: Participants will receive a SpecCon Holdings certificate upon completion of all courses.
1 Day Courses: Participants will receive a SpecCon Holdings certificate upon completion of this course