- COURSE CONTENT
This course is intended for all persons working in administration in commercial and non-commercial organisations and who is responsible for presenting information in report format.
Unit 1: Relate the purpose, content, form, frequency and recipients of a range of reports
- The regular reports are identified for a selected organisation.
- The information needs of the organisation are linked to the purpose of each identified report.
- A template is drawn up for each report in the company-specific format including the mandatory content headings.
- A table is created listing each report, its purpose, the regular recipients and frequency of distribution.
Unit 2 : Identify information sources & organisational procedures for obtaining & distributing information
- A table is created listing each report and the information sources required for input to the report. The information sources are linked to specific headings within the report.
- A table is drawn up listing each information source, from whom it is obtainable when it is available, its level of confidentiality, and to whom it should be returned.
- Company procedures for obtaining information sources are identified for each information source and linked to the table above.
Unit 3 : Compile reports related to a selected business function
- The identified reports are compiled using current information.
- The created templates are used to write the reports and any necessary modifications are made and noted, to ensure compliance with business requirements.
- The identified information sources are used to provide the information required by the organisation.
- The report is distributed in the required manner in time to meet the specified deadline.
Unit 4: Liaise with relevant parties and verify that reported information is in accordance with requirements
- A table is compiled listing each of the relevant recipients of the reports, a space for comments and an overall rating of the report in terms of whether it meets their information requirements and purpose.
- The form is distributed to recipients and their comments are evaluated to determine the use of the report.
- Possible amendments to reports are made in line with suggestions from recipients.
- Duration: 1 Day
- Delivery: Classroom
5 Day Courses: Participants will receive a SpecCon Holdings certificate upon completion of all courses.
1 Day Courses: Participants will receive a SpecCon Holdings certificate upon completion of this course