Project Management NQF 4
Project management consists of the planning, organisation, motivation and the control and allocation of resources needed to achieve specific goals and objectives. The primary purpose of this qualification is to provide learners with a foundation of basic project management knowledge and skills which can be used to build further project management related competencies. This qualification will give learners the knowledge and skill to put strategies together and the ability to implement the techniques and processes to manage projects.
On achieving this qualification, the learner will have competencies in:
- A foundation of basic project management knowledge and skills which can be used to build further project management related competencies.
- Competence to be an effective project team member.
- Competence to provide administrative support to a project manager and team members.
- Competence to provide assistance to a project manager of medium to large projects.
Pre-requisites / Assumed Learning
Learners accessing this Learnership should be competent in:
• Communication at NQF level 3 (Grade 10)
• Mathematical Literacy at NQF level 3 (Grade 10)
• Computer Literacy at NQF level 3
Further Study Options
Learners completing this qualification may consider further studies in:
• Generic Management (NQF 5)