MICROSOFT WORD ADVANCED
The advanced phase of our Word training takes you into a more in-depth world of the diverse ability and full functionality of the Microsoft Word program.
We demonstrate advanced user techniques to position you ahead of the rest and enable you to produce complex, industry-competitive applications of various Word documents.
Unit 1: Collaborating on documents
- Sending a document as an attachment
- Reviewing a document: Tracking changes
Unit 2: Adding reference marks and notes
- Adding captions and a table of figures
- Adding cross references
- Adding and removing bookmarks
- Inserting hyperlinks
- Inserting footnotes and endnotes
- Adding citations and placeholders
- Adding a bibliography
Unit 3: Simplifying and managing long documents
- Inserting blank and cover pages
- Inserting an index
- Inserting a table of contents
- Adding a table of authorities
Unit 4: Securing a document
- How to work with hidden text
- Setting formatting and editing restrictions
- Setting a password for a document
Unit 5: Macros
- Recording a macro
Duration: 1 Day
5 Day Courses: Participants will receive a SpecCon Holdings certificate upon completion of all courses.
1 Day Courses: Participants will receive a SpecCon Holdings certificate upon completion of this course.