APPLY INNOVATIVE THINKING TO DEVELOPMENT OF A SMALL BUSINESS
- COURSE CONTENT
This program is aimed at giving the learners a fundamental understanding of the importance of innovation in business success. The learner will gain knowledge of specific techniques for releasing creativity in the development of a viable business venture.
Unit 1:Develop specific techniques for releasing creativity in developing ideas/opportunities.
- The concept and application of creativity are demonstrated through business-related activities.
- The difference between analytical and creative thinking is demonstrated with examples through problem-solving activities in a new venture creation context.
- Barriers to creative thinking are identified with examples of their effect on creative thinking.
- Lateral thinking exercises are applied to generate new ideas.
Unit 2:Determine the role of innovation in the development and growth of a new venture.
- The concept of innovation is described and discussed in relation to new venture creation.
- Types of innovation are identified and explained with examples.
- The impact of innovation on a new venture is explained with examples.
- The relationship between successful entrepreneurship and innovation is explained with examples.
- Factors that contribute to the development and growth of a new venture are identified and explained with examples.
Unit 3 :Apply principles and practices of innovation to the development and growth of a new venture.
- Innovative thinking is applied to generate new products that the business can make and/or new services it can provide for greater profitability and/or viability.
- Innovative thinking is applied to generate alternative ways the business can run its operations to cut costs and increase income.
- Innovative thinking is applied to generate ways in which the business can generate more employment opportunities without putting the business at risk.
- Innovate thinking is used to generate ways in which the skills needs of employees can be addressed without risking the venture.
- Innovative thinking is applied to find ways to minimise the impact of opposition firms on the venture.
- Duration: 5 Day
- Delivery: Classroom/Online
5 Day Courses: Participants will receive a SpecCon Holdings certificate upon completion of all courses.