UNDERSTAND CONTRACTS AND RESOURCES
This course will teach a learner different contracts, the role of government in contracts and the institutional sources of contracts.
Unit 1: Explain and discuss contracts
- The concept contract is explained.
- The components of a contract are identified and explained.
- The purpose/s and conditions of the contract are explained.
- An understanding of contractual obligations is demonstrated.
Unit 2 : Discuss and compare kinds of contracts and the role of government
- Different kinds of contracts are discussed and compared.
- Breach of contract is discussed.
- The role of the government in contracts is debated.
- An understanding of individual contracts is demonstrated.
Unit 3: Identify and discuss institutional sources of contracts
- Different institutional sources of contracts are identified.
- The functions of the different institutions are examined.
- The role of each source of contract in society is explained.
- Duration: 1 Day
- Delivery: Classroom
5 Day Courses: Participants will receive a SpecCon Holdings certificate upon completion of all courses.
1 Day Courses: Participants will receive a SpecCon Holdings certificate upon completion of this course.