MAINTAIN RECORDS FOR A TEAM
This unit standard provides for the record keeping of team activities and team members.
This unit standard is intended for junior managers of organisations.
- Unit 1:Explain why organisations record and keep information.
- The reasons for recording information are explained according to organisational requirements.
- The methods of creating and storing records in the organisation are explained according to Standard Operating Procedures.
- The purpose for which records are used is described with examples.
- The reporting requirements of a team leader are identified in accordance with Standard Operating Procedures.
- Unit 2:Identify and describe the type of records used to manage the team.
- Information about team members that a team leader is required to keep is described with examples.
- Documents relating to the operational requirements of the team are kept in accordance with Standard Operating Procedures.
- Unit 3 :Record and report team performance against team output.
- Information relating to team outputs against agreed targets is recorded according to Standard Operating Procedures.
- Reasons for variances between agreed and actual output are recorded according to Standard Operating Procedures.
- A report on a team's output is formulated and distributed according to Standard Operating Procedures.
- Operate basic fire fighting equipment.
Duration: 1 Day
SAQA ID: 242820
NQF Level: 3