APPLY A RANGE OF PROJECT MANAGEMENT TOOLS
Learners attending this course will be involved in project management teams or involved in building small project management teams. These projects may be technical, business projects or developmental projects and will cut across a range of economic sectors. This course will also add value to learners who are running their own business and recognise that project management forms an integral component of any business.
Unit 1: Demonstrate an understanding of project management tools and techniques
- A range of tools and techniques used on a project are identified and explained in accordance with project requirements.
- Limitations and advantages of project management tools and techniques are explained using examples.
- Examples of the usage of the project management tools and techniques are provided in a hard copy format.
Unit 2: Use a range of project management tools and techniques
- A range of project management tools and techniques are used in accordance with established standards and procedures.
- The output of project management tools and techniques meet the individual, team and organisational needs/requirements.
Unit 3: Apply corrective action steps where project management tools and techniques usage problems occur
- Problems with the usage of project management tools and techniques are identified against project requirements.
- Possible solutions are identified and discussed in consultation with higher authorities.
- Authorised/agreed solutions are implemented according to agreed steps.
Duration: 5 Days
Apply a Range of Project Management Tools
SAQA ID: 120385
NQF Level: 4
Certificate Validity: 2 Years