IMPROVING WORKPLACE RELATIONSHIPS
- COURSE CONTENT
In today’s working environment, it is only individuals with excellent interpersonal skills who rise to the top in their personal effectiveness and organisational growth.
This is because interpersonal skills enable employees to successfully navigate the dynamic and challenging workplace environment. This course delves deeper into the importance of interpersonal relationship skills and qualities in the workplace, networking opportunities and why networking is essential for success.
Unit 1: Networking in the workplace
- Networking in the workplace
- Interpersonal skills
- Importance of interpersonal skills
- Networking opportunities
- Avenues for communicating with stakeholders
- Strategies and tips for networking
Unit 2: Establishing constructive relationships with managers
- Establishing constructive relationships with managers
- Seeking guidance and information
- Consulting managers when executing tasks
- Raising quality concerns with managers
Unit 3: Managing conflicts in a unit
- Managing conflicts in a unit
- Phases of conflict
- Conflict management
- What is your conflict handling style?
- Referring conflicts to appropriate authority or managers
Unit 4: Teamwork
- Building a team
- Opportunities to discuss work and personal issues
- How to give constructive feedback
- Giving advice
- Communicating changes to team members
- Communication can either be verbal or written
- Duration: 1 Day
- Delivery: Classroom/Online
5 Day Courses: Participants will receive a SpecCon Holdings certificate upon completion of all courses.
1 Day Courses: Participants will receive a SpecCon Holdings certificate upon completion of this course.