Contact Centre NQF 2
Contact Centres have become key business tools – integral to the way organisations achieve their business objectives. As Contact Centres are a relatively new industry, there is a demand to develop career paths in this field. It is a high growth industry constantly in need of skilled people.
This qualification is structured in such a way that it exposes individuals to a set of core competences to give a broad understanding of Contact Centre support operations. The electives will allow for a specialisation of skill in either a commercial or an emergency environment.
On achieving this qualification, the learner will have competencies in:
- Identify Contact Centre customers and their needs.
- Respond to customers with factual and accurate information.
- Gather and process data specifically related to Contact Centres.
- Operate as a team member in a diverse working environment.
- Perform to the required standards and requirements.
- Implement and articulate operational activities in a Contact Centre.
Pre-requisites / Assumed Learning
Learners accessing this Learnership should be competent in:
- Numeracy at NQF Level 1 or equivalent
- English (verbal and written communication skills) at NQF Level 1 or equivalent
- A Second Language (verbal and written communication skills) at NQF Level 1 or equivalent
- Computer operating skills at NQF Level 2 or equivalent