Business Administration NQF 3
The Business Administration Services Learnership is designed to meet the needs of those learners who are
already involved, or wish to become involved, in the field of Administration in any organisation or business in
any sector. Administration competencies apply to all industries including non-commercial organisations such
as clubs and charitable organisations.
This Qualification is intended to meet and enhance standards of service within the field of Administration within all business and non-commercial sectors.
On achieving this qualification, the learner will have competencies in:
- Gathering and reporting information;
- Planning, monitoring and controlling information systems;
- Maintaining booking systems;
- Participating in meetings and processing documents and communications related thereto;
- Utilising technology to produce information;
- Planning and conducting basic research in an office environment;
- Coordinating meetings, minor events and travel arrangements;
- Setting personal goals;
- Functioning in a team and overall business environment; and
- Demonstrating an understanding of employment relations.
Pre-requisites / Assumed Learning
Learners accessing this Learnership should be competent in:
- Skills gained at NQF level 2 (Grade 10)
Further Study Option
Learners completing this qualification may consider further studies in:
- Business Administration (NQF 4