Contact Centre NQF 3
This qualification is intended for persons who already work as Contact Centre and/or Business Process
Outsourcing agents or who wish to join the contact centre and/or Business Process Outsourcing industry.
The qualification provides an introduction to contact centre and/or Business Process Outsourcing operations.
The qualification will equip learners with the underpinning knowledge and skills to be able to supply high
quality customer service. Learners will be provided with competencies to handle both inbound and outbound
interactions/traffic, within different types of operations of contact centre and/or Business Process
On achieving this qualification, the learner will have competencies in:
- Providing effective customer service in a contact centre and/or Business Process Outsourcing industry.
- Using communication technology in a contact centre.
- Capturing data to track interactions.
- Working effectively as a team member in a group
Pre-requisites / Assumed Learning
Learners accessing this Learnership should be competent in:
- Skills gained at NQF level 2 (Grade 10)
Further Study Option
Learners completing this qualification may consider further studies in:
- Communication at NQF Level 2.
- Mathematical Literacy at NQF Level 2.
- Computer Literacy at NQF Level 3.
- Competence in a second South African language would be a great advantage