1. Courses can be structured based on headings
2. A delegate can then click on the course type and the courses applicable to that will show. You can add descriptions to give the candidate more information on the courses.
3. The candidate can then click on the applicable course to start the course. Below is just an example of how a course structure can look. There are multiple ways of setting this up
4. A candidate can then start the lesson for the applicable Unit they wish to study
5. The units are broken into pages. Once the candidate have finished the page, they click on "next" and view the next page.
6. We can also load questions in the middle of pages to assess the candidates' level of understanding.
7. Questions can be loaded to ensure the correct answer, or given the correct answer after the incorrect answer was answered.